Sow a Seed
Our desire is for the monthly partnerships contributions to reach R 50 000.00. This would significantly improve the cash flow of Life FM and cover all our current monthly overheads. The advertising income and freewill offerings can then be re-invested into improving our recording studio and mobile broadcasting unit, recording and broadcasting equipment, expanding our staff compliment to include an editor who can assist with the recording and production of all in-house programs, as well as to expand our license to include all of the North West Province. The GCIS income can then be invested into community projects.
We are asking that you will prayerfully consider partnering with and sowing into Life FM so that together we may achieve this God inspired vision by carrying out our mission. There are a number of ways in which you can do this:
- Partner with Life FM on a monthly basis, by signing a debit order for a monthly contribution from as low as R 100.00 or any other amount of your choosing. Contact on (018) 468-5524 for a debit order form or download it here ……….
- Freewill offerings of any amount which can be deposited into our bank account at:
First National Bank,
Cheque account in the name of Life Broadcasting,
Branch code 250 053,
Account number 6239 1508 995.
- Advertise on Life FM –Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an advertising package tailored to suit your needs.
- Spread the news about Life FM by word of mouth or via social media by liking our Facebook page at Life FM SA.
- Pray for us.
- You may also bless Barend and Ayesha Fourie, who not only founded Life FM, but are also carrying the brunt of the workload and the responsibility of steering the ship. Their banking details are as follows:
Savings Account in the name of BP Fourie,
Branch Code 470 010,
Account number 1367 406 224.
Remember give only as led by the Holy Spirit:
2 Corinthians 9:7-12 Amplified Bible
(7) Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver [whose heart is in his giving]. [Pro 22:9]
(8) And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].
(9) As it is written, He [the benevolent person] scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds of justice and goodness and kindness and benevolence will go on and endure forever! [Psa 112:9]
(10) And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity]. [Isa 55:10; Hos 10:12]
(11) Thus you will be enriched in all things and in every way, so that you can be generous, and [your generosity as it is] administered by us will bring forth thanksgiving to God.
(12) For the service that the ministering of this fund renders does not only fully supply what is lacking to the saints (God’s people), but it also overflows in many [cries of] thanksgiving to God,
Thank you for allowing me the time to share our heart at Life Fm with you and know that it is our passion at Life Fm that you may be blessed by this radio ministry and we pray that:
“…you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;” – Colossians 1:9-11 NKJV